Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

James and Erin, aka HULK and police officer!

Cody and Chris, aka Village Person and Michael Phelps!

Alex, aka shark attack victim!

Part of the group waiting in line at Balcony, we later gave that up! TOO long!

K and Jamie, aka the Joker and devil!

Me and the boys.

More Michael Phelps.

Me and the girls!

Halloween was so much fun this year! I had a blast! We had more trick or treaters than I thought we would and saw some good costumes on kids! they all said thank you and were very polite. We had a very cute little girl dressed as a strawberry and she could barely get the words out but was sure to say thank you. So cute! After the kids were done coming around the neighborhood I headed over to a friends house for his halloween party. It was great to see everyone and everyone had a good costume! There was Hulk, police officer, devil, the joker, michael phelps, a village person, shark attack victim, and of course a scary clown! We hung out there for awhile and then decided to head down into the craziness that is downtown on Halloween night. I was one of the DD's of course so I gave some people a ride and hung out with them for a bit downtown. We saw some good costumes downtown and also some very interesting outfits. I think that Alex had the best costume with the shark attack victim! He kept hitting people with it so we all we on the lookout to make sure he didn't injure someone! I also want to let anyone know if they go out on halloween don't wear wings!!! I got knocked around a bunch and kept poking people with my wings. Oh well, they were still cute! Overall, I had a great time with buddies, but wish Jared didn't have to work last night so he could have enjoyed it with me!!! Missed you babe!

No comments: