Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Missing him.

My main squeeze is away this week in the far away state of Alaska. It sure has been a lonely week without him at home! I think my hormones are working overtime in the "missing him" department. He does get home tomorrow night, so only one more day! Then we get to go to Reno, so plenty of couple time to be had this weekend. The ultrasound is on Monday and frankly I am a little stressed over it. I am not sleeping very well by my brain working over time thinking something will be wrong. I am hoping this is a normal fear and everything will be fine. I just want to see Peanut's little heart a going and everything be good to go! Then, onto the finding out of he/she business! I am hoping to just relax this weekend and try not to dwell on it. Okay, I have vented fully and will take some good pics this weekend!

2 comments:

valerie said...

I have felt the "missing him" moments many many times. I am a fisherman/hunters wife, and I finally am able to not get teary when he leaves me.
Just wait till you have your little one and the house won't seem as lonely!
How exciting to find out what you're having, that is the best part (except the end result of course!) Shopping shopping and more shopping!!! I love shopping, and baby clothes are SO fun to buy. Girls of course more than boys, but still cute and little either way!
You are so good to take pics of your belly, I usually only get a few in at the end. But, I am a little grouchy at how SMALL your belly is, mine doesn't look like that when I'm not prego!!!
Have fun at the game this weekend!

the Hampton's said...

I can totally relate-when my husband is gone on youth trips I am totally lonely! You should have called me--I would have loved some girl time! Next time call me!
And yes the worrying thing is totally normal, at least for people who tend to worry like you and I :) And it's totally the mommy's heart in you! I finally had to resolve in my heart that everything was going to be okay and that God was in control. I wish I could tell you it gets easier after they are born...but...I STILL worry about Caleb :) I am workin on it.
PS I am rootin' for a girl..because there are boy babies everywhere and if we dont get a girl in here, who are our kids going to marry?
PSS Go Broncos!
J
J