Tuesday, November 25, 2008

20 weeks


So, I didn't think I had gotten much bigger since 18 weeks, but when I compare the photos i look like I have popped! Our little girl has been growing a lot in the past two weeks I guess! Next pic I will try not to be in gym clothes! Although, they are comfy. I am also wondering how many of you all registered at Babies R US and how was the experience? That store overwhelms me as soon as I get in there, but they do have a lot of good things for baby. Let me know!

4 comments:

Miller said...

We tried registering at Target but thier selection SUCKED! P.S. I see a baby bump!

Andrea said...

You look so awesome, cute little bump!

BRU really is the best place in Boise/Meridian to register. Take the guides, and go through the sections. If you have to, tackle a couple at a time. There's a ton of crap out there, most of it is a waste of time, but some of it is really cool.

Carseat, bouncy seat, swing, entertainer (for later), special bedding, highchair, Diaper Champ, Diapers, a place to store diapers and clothes, clothes hamper, comfortable rocking chair, jogging type stroller (or at least something with bigger wheels), front carrier, and a few cute things because they are cute.

Think ahead if you are not wanting a lot of baby things, things like sippy cups, bowls, plates, spoons, bibs, older kid toys.

Have Fun is the biggest thing!

Gina and Ryan said...

Congrats to you...Ryan is SO EXCITED it is a girl...maybe so he is not the only one. I wish you were closer...I have so much pink. I could outfit your little peanut for life. I do have to admit that you have a little bump but you are still teeny! Hope all continues to go well. Have a happy thanksgiving!

valerie said...

Congrats on a GIRL!!! They are sooo much fun to dress, as I'm sure you will find that out!
Registering is a very overwhelming experience, and when it comes down to it, when people who will actually take the time to go look at your registery, don't make it too long.
The only thing I can tell you in my experience is that most people don't go look at your registery. Some will, and its so nice when people actually look at it and buy what you want, but in most cases, you will have people who will just buy clothes and things THEY think you want or need.
Don't mean to put a damper on it, but that's just what I have found out. Not even half the people I have had come to my showers buy from the registry. So just don't go overboard when you register, waste of time. Just go for the good stuff, not any of the nick nacky things, or things that you can just get yourself.
hope that helps???