I have not been very good about taking belly pics! I forget and remember about half way through the week so I figure I will just wait until the next week. I finally took one today! It looks to me like peanut has gone into hiding and looks smaller than a couple weeks ago! Weird. I hope other people have experienced the same thing. I have also realized I can no longer be trusted to do the grocery shopping alone. I went this week and everything looked good. I stopped myself at the box of Lucky Charms! Enough is enough! I have discovered a new craving, french dip sandwiches. I had one earlier in the week and it sounds good every day. Other than that peanut doesn't really help me out in the food department. I find myself staring at the pantry trying to urge her/him to tell me what to eat. No luck so far really. The maternal department called me to set up my ultrasound and she said I would be 20 weeks on the 29 of november, but by my count I will be 20 weeks on the 23rd. So, I have to get this all figured out cuz I was hoping to know before Thanksgiving for my big JoAnn fabrics after Thanksgiving buy! I have a bazillion nursery projects to do and the day after sale has the best sales! I know I should not base my finding out what peanut is on a fabric sale, but my impatience is also getting the best of me! Well, now we are counting down to our trip to Reno with James and Erin for the BSU game! I am so excited for a road trip and a football game. I am hoping the place isn't too smoky cuz I have the nickel slots calling my name!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
18 weeks
I have not been very good about taking belly pics! I forget and remember about half way through the week so I figure I will just wait until the next week. I finally took one today! It looks to me like peanut has gone into hiding and looks smaller than a couple weeks ago! Weird. I hope other people have experienced the same thing. I have also realized I can no longer be trusted to do the grocery shopping alone. I went this week and everything looked good. I stopped myself at the box of Lucky Charms! Enough is enough! I have discovered a new craving, french dip sandwiches. I had one earlier in the week and it sounds good every day. Other than that peanut doesn't really help me out in the food department. I find myself staring at the pantry trying to urge her/him to tell me what to eat. No luck so far really. The maternal department called me to set up my ultrasound and she said I would be 20 weeks on the 29 of november, but by my count I will be 20 weeks on the 23rd. So, I have to get this all figured out cuz I was hoping to know before Thanksgiving for my big JoAnn fabrics after Thanksgiving buy! I have a bazillion nursery projects to do and the day after sale has the best sales! I know I should not base my finding out what peanut is on a fabric sale, but my impatience is also getting the best of me! Well, now we are counting down to our trip to Reno with James and Erin for the BSU game! I am so excited for a road trip and a football game. I am hoping the place isn't too smoky cuz I have the nickel slots calling my name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment