Monday, November 24, 2008
Halfway!
Well, today was the big day! I was so nervous all day I thought I was going to puke at any moment! Peanut looks healthy and everything is there and functioning (whew!). It took a bit of jumping around and bumping the belly to get cooperation on seeing the goods, but after a few minutes and a couple tries we did find out that it is a GIRL! She was being modest in showing her parts to us by having her legs crossed, but we caught a little glimpse and got the pic. She was very active and Jared couldn't believe that I couldn't feel all the moving around in there. It was quite the experience and look forward to many more. Jared has decided he better start saving for a wedding now! :) I will get pics done tonight I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can't wait to see her in a little bitty BSU cheer outfit!
Glad to hear all is good, really puts your heart at ease.
I am so glad everything went well! Hooray for pe-gina! Ha ha
Yay! Congrats on your baby girl!! I am so excited for you!
A GIRL!!! Congratulations! That is exciting and we are so happy for you guys. ;-)
Post a Comment