Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin time!


It is that time of year...pumpkin carving!! Honestly, I love carving pumpkins and could sit and carve till my fingers hurt! We got together with Chris and Sarah for some good carving time. I went with a simple spiral design cuz it was easy and something a little different. Jared's turned out quite scary and ready to scare the trick or treaters, Yikes! Chris decided that his was not quite up to par and worked on it some more after pics were taken. I plan on carving some more before Halloween if I have the time so there will be more pics I am sure!




I also had my 4 month doctor check up today! Peanut sounded great and growing good. I got my blood drawn and a flu shot. My poor right arm is feeling it tonight! The ultrasound department should be calling within the week to set up the BIG ultrasound!! Yay! We can't wait! I have to say I was pretty sure it was a boy at first, but now I am not so sure. I have no strong feelings either way. Grrr. I will take my 16 week photo hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: