Monday, November 10, 2008
Yay!
So, I called my doc today cuz it seemed something was off on my week count. The ultrasound department told me I would be 20 weeks on the 29 of November, but the way I was counting it would be on the 23rd. Turns out my doc didn't send the updated page to the ultrasound department so they were scheduling me a week late! So, long story short situation fixed and I now go in for the BIG ultrasound on the 24th of November!!! Jared and I are so excited and can't wait to see peanut and make sure he/she is okay, try and count fingers and toes (highly unlikely), and hopefully find out what peanut is! Can't wait! It will be a long 14 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! That's so exciting!
Can't wait to hear pink or blue.
Yay! Can't wait to hear the news.
Do you have a guess either way??
Can you email me your address? Trying to update my contacts.
Thanks!
andrea6089@hotmail.com
Post a Comment