Monday, November 24, 2008

Pictures!!!

"The Strip" and Jared making an overcompensating smile. grrrr.

Some of the BSU fans.

Me and Erin enjoying the sun. I got sunburned!

Jared and I chillin on the shuttle bus, which went as fast as people were walking!

James and Erin.

Alright folks, here are some pics for you! First, here are some pics from our trip to Reno this past weekend! We had a great time and enjoyed the stressful yet highly entertaining game! It was great to see all the BSU fans that made the trip down to support the team. Everywhere we went there were people in orange and blue. People would randomly shout out "Boise State" all morning. We did a little gambling, but had a good time just wandering around. I never realized how small the actual "strip" is! I have been spoiled with Las Vegas! It was a good time with friends and a good get away with Jared. Now, onto baby stuff!!


Her little profile with her arm up.

The goods. Took till the very end to get this shot!

Our happy baby!

Sorry these are so blurry! I am taking pictures of pictures! I wish I had a scanner. But anywho, you can see the girly parts, kind of, but the doc was very sure it was a girl. We got some good profile pics and in one it looks like she is smiling! Yay! A happy baby! or maybe she is burping! :) Like mother like daughter maybe. I will get Jared to take some belly pics tomorrow. Doc said I am still hiding pretty good, but not to worry her growth is still good! I get another ultrasound at the next appointment so we will get another peek at our little girl and get to put it on our tape!

1 comment:

Malissa said...

Congrats on your baby girl! Having daughters is the BEST! :-)