Singing happy birthday and our server I used to babysit!
Goofy Grandpa and cutey Paiton.
Aunt Ashley and the back of Ky's head.
My mom wanted to go to Tucanos for her birthday this year and frankly, I was super stoked! For those of you who are not familiar with the restuarant it is basically all you can eat meat fest! It is a Brazilian grill and servers come around to your table with skewers full of different meats and if you would like it they cut off a hunk for you! How awesome! In preperation for the day I did not eat much (which was way hard!) so by the time it was time to eat, I was starved! It was delicious and Ashley and I ate more than the boys did! We were champs, although right now I am dealing with a tummy ache! I knew our server at the restaurant because I used to babysit her!!! I felt old at that moment. Valerie, it was Trista Wilson, who used to live in our hood. They lived in the cul-de-sac by your house. Anywho, I have joined their birthday club so I get to eat free on my birthday!!! Yay! My favorite was the teryaki beef and the grilled pineapple. mmmm. Also, Ashley had just gotten Kylie asleep and what happens...the servers come and sing happy birthday loudly and woke her up to which was all downhill after that! Right now she is fast asleep in bed. I think I have figured out the cause of so much crying....DAIRY. I have stopped eating dairy the past couple days and it is like a different baby came into the house!! She is sleeping so much better, but no ice cream for me, maybe a good thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment