Monday, May 18, 2009

Smiles

So I have arrived in heaven!! Kylie has started smiling at Jared and I, not just gas! She gets her whole face going. I got one pic of a slight smile. She does have quite the dimple on the one side! So dang cute!
It's a little blurry, but there is dimple and slight smile!

pre-boat trip nap

modeling her new swimsuit! So cute!

The giant headband makes another appearance.

Goofy face, but she's holding her head up!

Arrowrock resevoir.

Daddy gave her her own pole!

napping in the shade.


We had a busy weekend, but again it didn't involve yardwork! We are beginning to be THOSE neighbors. So, my chore today is to mow lawns, plant flowers, and do some weeding. Also this weekend I had to work so Jared took Ky out on the boat. They had a great time together and Jared got a taste of what my day to day is like! We did some golfing, went to a grad party, bbqing with great friends and overall, enjoyed ourselves and had fun in the sun!! yay for the beginning of summer! I do have one question for the moms, what do you do to keep baby cool in this hot weather? I had her in just a white onesie, but her carseat is black (bad choice in hindsight!) and she gets sweaty easily. It will be a long summer!

No comments: