
So, my sister-in-law brought her picture taking skills over to our house to get some pictures of Kylie. Ky wasn't really into it to begin with but eventually she warmed up to it, but by the end she was definitely done! The pics turned out great and hope to get some more done again!! I forgot to put all of Kylie's one month stats in the last post so here they are: she is now 7 pounds 5 ounces and 20.5 inches long. She put on a pound in two weeks! She is more alert and tries to hold her head up all the time. We have started some tummy time, just a couple minutes at a time and she seems to like it. We have regressed in the sleep department though. She has taken to staying awake after her 3 am feeding. I put her down and she starts fussing and crying. I have let her work it out for a few minutes, but I cave and put her in bed with me which I know will come back to haunt me! Not sure what to do, may have to do some walking around the house with her or rocking to get her to a sleepy state and put her down. It's good and bad nights. The joys of motherhood!



1 comment:
So Cute!
Post a Comment