Friday, May 29, 2009

Bath Time/2 Months!

Pre-shots. I was too busy cuddling her for an after shots picture.

Kylie is one day away from 2 months old! Time really does go by fast. We had her two month appointment yesterday which included the dreaded shots. She now weighs 9 pounds 1 ounce! That girl hides it well, cuz I really thought she weighed 8 something. She is also now 22 1/4 inches long. she is around the 50th percentile in all measurements (if you follow that sort of thing). She did so well at her appointment, she was such a happy girl....till the shots. They were quick with them, but man, she was not happy! She cried for a few minutes and I gave her plenty of cuddles. it was hard to watch and of course I look right when they plunged the second shot into her leg. Ouch!

So, last night was the first bath that I think Ky actually enjoyed. Most of the time she cries through the whole thing and gets quiet as soon as her pjs are on. I figured I better bust out the camera since she was in such a good mood. Maybe it was the baby tylenol I had given her! She really has gotten so much bigger than when she was born. She has really filled out and is smiling a lot! She is getting to be a big girl.



2 comments:

valerie said...

She is almost as big as Landon was at birth! lol
What a beauty! I love her bathtime shots, she is adorable!

The Hairista said...

She is so precious! I love the last pic where Daddy is covering up her "no no" zone! lol Great pics!♥