Frankly, Kylie has been a bit of a pill the last couple days. Growth spurt perhaps? She has been doing okay at night, best that can be expected from a 6 week old, but man she fights the daytime naps like no tomorrow!! She doesn't want to miss anything. So, after much racking my brain on how to setle this girl down we went for a walk the other day. She finally fell asleep during the walk and when we got home I did not want to take her out of stroller on the chance (a pretty good one) of waking her up! I parked her in the laundry room with the dryer running and she slept for almost 3 hours!! Crazy! The plus side? I get plenty of laundry done! So, today after again battleing with her for almost an hour I decided to give the dryer another chance. We are going on one hour now!! We sleep with a sound machine on at night, but now I am tempted to crank up the volume a bit to see if that helps her sleep at night better.
Today's nap room of choice!

The other day's nap area. This girl likes to change it up daily!
1 comment:
I would defiantly try cranking up the noise machine, or using a fan for white noise.
It's awful when they fight so hard.
Hopefully she finds her groove so you all have some peace.
Post a Comment