Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun in The Sun.

Man, I look tired, but love the pic!

Erin and James

Kylie chillin' in her suit.

Daddy and Ky.

Safety first! It looks big on her, but it is an actual infant life vest!

First off, I send a big thank to all who have served our country and are serving our country as I write this! I finally got to go out on the boat! It seemed like forever since I went! We loaded up the boat, I tried not to forget anything baby related. Kids sure come with a lot of stuff to pack around, just for an afternoon. The boys were going to do some fishing so Erin and I were left on the beach to fend for ourselves. In between playing with baby and feeding her (quite the feat outdoors!) I did get some sunning in. I actually put enough sunscreen on for once and didn't get burned. I did try and dip Ky's feet into the water and she screamed bloody murder! I will have to try again and I forgot to grab my camera to get a pic of it so I will have to do it again. Overall, it was a blast and had a great day. We came home exhausted and poured ourselves into bed, but Ky wasn't quite ready and we ended up staying up past 10. We eventually got sleep, especially Jer, he had been up since he got off work the night before, what a trooper! We look forward to a long summer with plenty of boaty trips. I will be a pro at packing all we need in a couple more trips. It usually takes me till mid June to consistently remember everything!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh I love it! That little life vest is adorable. Looks like you all enjoyed the day and soaked up some sun- so fun!