Thursday, May 21, 2009

7 weeks






Kylie is now 7 weeks old!! I can't believe it! She is smiling more, but man we have to work for those smiles, she doesn't give them without some effort and siliiness on our part. she also has decided that she would no longer like to nap during the day for very long. I think she is afraid of missing something! I did cave in and start adding a little bit of formula to her bedtime bottle in hopes of her sleeping a little better, but it has yet to do the trick! May just go back to solely breastmilk. She has started to cry A LOT and I am tempted to call it colic, but she usually just needs a nap. Not sure on that one. She is a sweet baby though and does love her snuggles! We find out next week how much weight she has gained over the month. She has to be over 8 pounds now, oh and dreaded shots are next week! EEKK!

Speaking of 8 pounds, our good friends Brian and Julia had their baby yesterday! Baby S (no name yet for the cutie!) arrived at 5:08 am after 23 hours of labor and weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces! She came out with chubby cheeks! We compared her to Kylie and Ky looked almost the same size! It was crazy! She is a sweet baby and hopefully let her parents get some sleep last night. We can't wait for our girls to grow up together! Baby S already has a pony to ride when she grows up!! Kylie is jealous already and hopes that S will let her ride it someday!


1 comment:

Ashley Locke said...

I can't tell what she's laying on in that first picture, but I'm pretty sure it's the same play mat thing that Paiton had when she was little!