Chillin'
First time in swing and she loved it!
I can't believe a week has gone by already since Kylie's arrival! We have had our good days and bad days, but I wouldn't change it for anything. We had a great night last night and are trying to get her to sleep in her bassinet and to fall asleep on her own. She did it wonderfully without a peep last night and Jared and I got some much needed sleep! Thanks goes out to the book, Babywise! She is already more alert during the day and I know it's just a reflex at this stage, but she sure smiles a lot! (in her sleep mostly!) We've been out and about going about our usual activities and it has been great and Kylie has cooperated for the most part. Anywho, she is a bundle of fun and we are so in love with our little girl!
2 comments:
You guys are settling in so well! Awesome! Glad to hear that you have found something helpful for night time.
She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment