Thursday, April 23, 2009

Amazing!

Yesterday we got a phone call telling us that our package from Alaska had arrived! Jared's dad had been working on a cradle for Kylie and we were anxious to see the fianl product. I had to run a couple errands so Jer ran to pick it up. By the time I got home it had been broken out of it's giant wooden crate and put together! I must saw we were in awe of the beauty and craftsmanship of the cradle! It is simply amazing and it was all done by hand!!! Jared's dad did a great job on the cradle and it will be cherished and past down to many genreations we hope! Kylie slept in it last night and I like to think she loved it.




Other news around here, Ky's umbilical cord finally fell off!!! I went to change her yesterday and pulled up her onesie and out fell the nasty little scab! Now she has a pretty little belly button and she can move on to a real bath now! No more counter sponge baths! I took a pic of it, but I don't think people really want to see it! I will get a pic of her cute belly button instead!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is beautiful! What a wonderful gift.

Miller said...

Wow he did a really good job!