Kylie had two Easter outfits. Quite the diva!
One of my favorite pics so far!!!
Can I just say, I love this!
Me and my sweet baby.
I must say that this Easter was nice and relaxing! It helped that the weather was awesome! We were able to actually make it to church on time! Kylie slept the whole service and got lots of ohhs and ahhs. Then it was off to Grandpa and Nana's house for some brunch. We stuffed our faces and watched some of the Masters. We took a long walk around the neighborhood to enjoy the wonderful sunshine. I took a nap and missed the end of the Masters! Dang! Oh well. Jared and I watched Bedtime Stories, which was very cute and I of course fell asleep and missed the ending and Jer had to try and explain the ending to me. Overall, a great day and the night once again started off a little rough for Kylie, but we got her settled and had a good rest.
3 comments:
She is so itty bitty its crazy to me that they can actually come out that small! :)
It was so great to get to see you and Kylie in person the other day at costco (I knew there were a few perks to working at such a well shopped place!)
You look fantastic and I still am amazed at how energetic you are! I guess I am just used to being so out of it for a month due to the csections of mine.
Glad to know you are enjoying your motherly duties! :0 You are so smart to do babywise now, I didn't with any of mine but have heard great things about it!
Take it easy and don't over due it! This is when you get to milk it for all its worth! :)
You look fantastic! If I saw you without the baby I wouldn't believe that you had a baby. I am glad that things are going well. I am jealous that you are done being pregnant. It seems like I have FOREVER to go.
So sweet! You guys make such a cute little family! Glad things are going well and hope that they continue to do so!!
Post a Comment