Monday, April 27, 2009

Just some baby pics.






Just some photos from the past couple days. Jared's mom gets here today and we are excited to have an extra set of hands around the house! We know she is also so excited to meet Kylie! We have been telling Ky all day that grandma is on her way. Ky is definitely more alert and and is gaining strength daily! She makes the greatest face and entertains us all day long! My favorite time is when she snuggles on my chest and I can't even imagine how she fit into my belly! She is finally out of preemie clothes!! They are officially too tight. We have moved onto newborn size! 0-3 is still too big though. Not much else to report. Jared goes back to work on Saturday and I will be on my own 5 nights a week. Boo. I hope I can sanely make it to January that way until he gets to change shift again. Good, thing he is off work 4-5 days at a time to off set the days he is gone!

1 comment:

Wendy Rich said...

i love that close up with her big eyes, shes so cute, i think she is actually looks like she is getting bigger, have fun with grandma