Monday, April 20, 2009

Ah, Spring!

This week has been super busy! Sorry for the lack of updates! Kylie had her 2 week appointment on Thursday and she now weighs 6 pounds 5 ounces! She is getting big! Her preemie clothes are getting snug on her and I am antsy to move on to her fitting into more than 3 things. She has become more alert over the last week and loves to look at lights. Now that it is finally warmer...for now, we took the boat out this weekend for some fishing. I did not fish, but snuggled with Kylie and enjoyed the sun. Some friends went with us and brought their little boy and he actually caught the first fish!

On Saturday morning I did the MS walk with some friends. I actually made it out of the door on time and stopped for coffee! Yay! the course went through the zoo, which I have not been to in years and man the zoo has gotten much better. I did not even know there were lions at our zoo now! Kylie slept the whole time so she missed out. Maybe next year.


On Sunday we ventured out for some golfing with some friends. I decided to try out the sling and walk the course for some exercise and sun. Kylie loved the sling and slept the entire time! Everyone played well and I was designated flag girl and commentator. It is so nice to be able to go outside and enjoy the weather. Although, I did get a bit of a burn on my shoulders. I missed part of them with the sunscreen. Then, we went to watch the BSU lacrosse game and they beat up on U of I. It was a great game. We finally made it home exhausted and slightly burned, but had an awesome weekend!




No comments: