So I am enjoying the heck out of mommyhood! Although, I must admit it is very hard for me to take it easy! I have been out and about as much as I can without overdoing it. It was such a nice day yesterday I took Kylie for a walk with my friend Sara and her baby. Kylie had her first doctor appointment yesterday and she is progressing wonderfully! She is almost back up to birth weight! Due to the wonderful weather yesterday we ventured over to the golf course to watch Jared and Grandpa hit some balls. Nana and I were entertained by Kylie's many faces she makes while sleeping. I tried to catch a few!
4 comments:
As long as you aren't draggin' butt, enjoy your life and especially that new baby. There's no reason to sit at home.
So glad to hear things are going so well!
I am so happy for you Stacie! She is a cutie and those faces are priceless!! I agree with Andrea, there's no reason to sit at home and do nothing! Enjoy life... just know when you need a break and take a breath! Love ya!
By the way, Beautiful Disaster was me! I don't have any idea, how I was logged into that account lol
Ok in that first picture she looks JUST like Jared!
Post a Comment