Sunday, October 5, 2008
Peanut
I had some cute pics to go with this post, but I have seem to have misplaced the camera! I will post them later cuz I need to get this out! Jared and I are having a BABY! It is definitely a surprise and the shock is wearing off now and we are embracing this journey we are about to undertake. I am thirteen weeks today and am due April 11! First trimester wasn't bad to me, only a few really crappy days and only threw up once (I did eat Taco Bell if that explains that one). I have been taking naps a plenty, but if I take a nap I don't sleep very well at night so I have been trying just to get through it and get a good night's sleep. We have had two ultrasounds so far an heard the heartbeat last week. So far everything looks good which was the best thing to hear! I think it's a boy and Jared is convinced it is a girl. We will find out before Thanksgiving which it is! I will have to start a poll! Let's see, my symptoms, crappy hair, craving juice and fruit, and not sick. What do you guys think? We have named the baby peanut for now and that may stick forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's awesome for you guys! Surprises can be sweet.
You'll have to post the pictures, cute I'm sure!
I can't believe you're already through your first trimester! Here comes the baby bump!
Wow! Amazing. We're so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear what your little peanut will be. Congrats!
Hooray a BABY!!!!!! That is so awesome, very proud that you were able to keep that secret for the whole trimester!
Your parents are going to have so much fun being grandparents!!!
Good to hear that you aren't sick, and are craving things that are good for you.....me....not so much, bring on the cheesecake and ice cream! :)
April is the perfect time of year to have a baby! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats! That is so exciting. Can't wait to find out what you're having!!
FINALLY...I have been waiting for you to post this news...I have checked the blog everyday since Ryan told me. We are so excited for you and wish you the best. Congrats to you and your little peanut! There is nothing in life that compares to a baby! You are in our thoughts and prayers!
WOOOHOOO! Jared and Stacie we are so excited for you! Its funny that you said you are craving fruit because that is pretty much all I ate while I was pregnant, I used to eat a whole watermelon in a day..what??:)
It's so exciting that your baby will finally get to wear all the baby clothes you have been collecting since high school!
We should get together soon!
Joye
Post a Comment