Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Found!
I have found the camera!!!! I really must be losing my mind already! I had a sudden spark of remembrance and found it in a backpack where I had put it for a bike ride! Silly me! So, here are a couple pics. I need to take belly pics I know. I got my hair cut and colored (safe for peanut) yesterday so it looks better so I will take some shots! Sorry the ultrasound is blurry it is a pic of a pic. It was done when peanut was 10 weeks so he/she has gotten bigger for sure! The pic of the cake was what I made to tell my grandma, aunt, and uncle. Grandma cried! So fun! Not much else. I have to sort through our ghost town pics of Silver City and I will post them!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment