Here is me at 15 weeks! Slowly but surely a belly is starting to show. Right now I look like I have eaten too many burgers! I forgot to crop pic so I apologize for the view of our room! I have been craving anything cinnamon sugar lately. I caved and made some cinnamon rolls the other day. I used whole wheat flour so they wouldn't be all horrible for me! ;) Whatever makes me feel healthier! ha. I swear I felt peanut move a few days ago. I know it is way early, but I felt this weird tickling feeling! It wasn't gas I swear! I really haven't felt it since even when I poke peanut to see if he/she will move. Dang! I am sure I will wish for peace when I am later being kicked in the ribs!:)
Monday, October 20, 2008
my little peanut.
Here is me at 15 weeks! Slowly but surely a belly is starting to show. Right now I look like I have eaten too many burgers! I forgot to crop pic so I apologize for the view of our room! I have been craving anything cinnamon sugar lately. I caved and made some cinnamon rolls the other day. I used whole wheat flour so they wouldn't be all horrible for me! ;) Whatever makes me feel healthier! ha. I swear I felt peanut move a few days ago. I know it is way early, but I felt this weird tickling feeling! It wasn't gas I swear! I really haven't felt it since even when I poke peanut to see if he/she will move. Dang! I am sure I will wish for peace when I am later being kicked in the ribs!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment