Still have not found the camera, which I have seriously gone into panic mode that it is gone and have torn apart my house looking for it! I did find one pic that I must have loaded onto the computer a few weeks ago. The day I took the tests was August 7 and I think I will never forget it! I went straight into hyperventilating and freaking out. I then proceeded to wake Jared (he had gotten home from night shift a couple hours before) and freak out on him with my crying and blubbering about "what do we do?" "what do I need to do?" "Dear Lord I had a few drinks last month!" The state of confusion and shock lasted for a few days and the realness didn't really sink in until we saw peanut dancing around at our ultrasound looking all baby-like. The test on the bottom was the first one and there was a second line, but it was faint and by the time I took the pic the next day it had really faded away. I held myself at only taking three cuz the last one screamed pregnant and I figured it's probably telling the truth! I forgot to add to my cravings as also wanting pizza, toast, and for a bit it was burritos. Peanut seems to have a dislike for chocolate and will punish me with a terrible tummy feeling!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Found one pic!
Still have not found the camera, which I have seriously gone into panic mode that it is gone and have torn apart my house looking for it! I did find one pic that I must have loaded onto the computer a few weeks ago. The day I took the tests was August 7 and I think I will never forget it! I went straight into hyperventilating and freaking out. I then proceeded to wake Jared (he had gotten home from night shift a couple hours before) and freak out on him with my crying and blubbering about "what do we do?" "what do I need to do?" "Dear Lord I had a few drinks last month!" The state of confusion and shock lasted for a few days and the realness didn't really sink in until we saw peanut dancing around at our ultrasound looking all baby-like. The test on the bottom was the first one and there was a second line, but it was faint and by the time I took the pic the next day it had really faded away. I held myself at only taking three cuz the last one screamed pregnant and I figured it's probably telling the truth! I forgot to add to my cravings as also wanting pizza, toast, and for a bit it was burritos. Peanut seems to have a dislike for chocolate and will punish me with a terrible tummy feeling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment