Thursday, February 26, 2009

33 weeks!!!

I took some quick photos of the 33 week action. I have found black to be a pregnant gal's best friend! This was my sweet gym outfit for the tredmill action tonight. Take note of the wonderful shadow I have going on behind so it makes me look a little bigger than I am. Gotta get it where I can cuz I will be that big next week probably! :) I am starting to walk a little funny by the end of the day, but not too bad.....yet. I start seeing the docotor every 2 weeks starting Monday! It is getting so close now! Hopefully I can keep myself busy for the next few weeks so time will fly by! I have about 5 more weeks left at work till I take off for 8-12 weeks. Anyone know a good part time daycare/nanny? We will need one around the end of June!

5 comments:

Malissa said...

So cute! You are tiny for 33 weeks! How come Kaylee Marie isn't on your list?? :-)

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, Stacie!! I do daycare, but I am not sure where you live! Just a thought :) I love Kylee Marie.

Miller said...

The baby in your pregnancy ticker looks like it's drinking out of a crazy straw ha ha ha

Jonathon Dime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonathon Dime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.