Peanut getting loves from auntie Sarah and auntie Brianne!
Peanut getting loved on by Aunt Ashley!
My great friend Sara! (putting together a baby shower at 9 months pregnant! Brave!)
The belly loved that cake! It gravitated toward it! Peanut (or me) is a sugar fiend!
Mom gave us something for the baby to sleep on!
One of a few decent photos of me opening presents.
Love the cake!
Lots of goodies to snack on.
Wonderful friends!
I am finally posting pics from my baby shower this past weekend (here you go Dana!) and it was blast! Of course I wish I had taken more pics and such! Most of them turned out blurry, sorry. I wish for a new camera on a daily basis! I hope to get one before peanut arrives. Sarah, my mom, Sarah, and Ashley did a great job putting it all together. The games were great, although we weren't planning on so many people tying for the prizes! We played guess the baby food, which by the way I completely lost! I only got 3 right and they were the easy three of peaches, peas, and green beans! We also played guess the candy in the diapers. (melted and you guess by look and smell) Erin was very brave and actually ate a little piece out of the diaper all in the sake for a prize. The cake was absolutely delicious! Thanks mom! Then it was time for the presents and boy were there plenty! We got great items to help out with the new baby! I didn't quite comprehend the enormity of them all until we had to load the cars and head for home. Even then, after all was unpacked I couldn't believe the generosity of our family and friends! It brought me tears thinking about how great they are. Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful items and we can't wait for peanut to meet you all and know how loved she is! :)
3 comments:
How fun! Showers are the best, gets you more ready for the big day!
so random, I see you are related to Brianne? As you know, she works at costco w/me. Is she Jared's sister? I noticed you said "aunt" so I just assumed. Small world.
You are lookin so cute you little prego!
and so funny, but I recognized all those girls in the last pic, they all work at AE, too funny.
the shower was great stacie! i'm sorry your pictures turned out crappy. i do think you need a new one. you know i'm not that crappy. i feel ad that so many were blurry. sad thing is, i didn't even think to take my camera out of my purse.
Post a Comment