I forgot to load the after pic of the closet the other day! I was wondering what I was missing. So, here it is! Granted, there is still a little left, but a vast improvement over the before! I also got some good video of the tummy moving around, but I can't get it to load so it's back to the drawing board. Anyone care to share how they load cuz I am lost?! Also, anyone else think the 31 week pic with the countdown on my sidebar is creepy? I sure think so and I hope that is not going on in my tummy! Looks painful!
2 comments:
That looks great! The rest you want to do will come in time.
As far as the videos, I always upload using the video button at the top of your posting screen. They take a LONG time to load completely. So I always do that first, write my post and walk away if I need to. It will auto save, so if something happens, you shouldn't lose everything.
Hope you can get it to work, love seeing the dancing baby bellies!
Loved your maternity pics as well, one hot mama!
Stacey! This is Lindsy (Glaze) Dunn. Just wanted to tell you that I load my videos on photobucket.com and that site will load them right on to your blog page if you want, or facebook, or myspace, etc. That is the only option that has worked for me so far. Don't know if it's cause I have a mac or what. Anyway, you're a super cute prego! Tell Jared I said "HI!".
Post a Comment