Thursday, February 5, 2009

Projects!

Shelves!!

They turned out great!

So scary!

Needs some cleaning.

Imagine cute curtains hanging!

So, I love coming home to a completed project! My handyman hubby took it upon himself to build us some storage. Yay! We needed a place to store some more of our stuff cuz we are running out of room and given that some of it was being stored in the now baby room it was time. It turned out great and it is so nice to have the garage cleared out! I was inspired by Jared's handiwork I decided to get to work on peanut's room. It started out pretty scary and got worse while I cleaned out the closet. The closet is close to being done, but has a little bit of organizing left to do. I got all the books on one shelf and there are a lot! So, next is getting the dresser and the clothes all organized (cuz there is a TON, note all the tubs full of clothes and hanging in the closet!) I will post more pics as I progress. Also, check out my sis-in-laws blog she has some of my belly pics posted! Her blog is Baby Makes Three. When I get CD I will post some on here too. P.S. I know the room is boy colors, but I figure throw some pink in the mix and girl room it becomes! At least that is my hope!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Nice work! I love the blue, it's really neutral and will be easy to match. Add some cut flowers and lady bugs, a frilly lamp and you have a girls room. Letters and ribbon are an easy and quick fix.

valerie said...

Okay so first off, I love those prego pics your sis in law did. They turned out really good! :)
You so DO NOT look like you are 30 weeks, but granted it is your first baby, so I'll give you that much! :)
Second, I haven't seen Matt in so long, looking at his pictures was freakin me out. I only remember him when we were younger, and for him to be married and have a baby makes me feel old! I think its because he was never in jr high or high school at the same time as us, so it just made him seem that much younger. Oh how things change when we get older.... :)
His wife looks familiar to me for some reason, is she from Boise? does she have siblings our age?