Friday, March 6, 2009
35/35
I just noticed on my ticker that I have 35 days left and I am also 35 weeks!! That's all! I really need to get some stuff done! I do have clothes washed and put away and the nursery is mostly done, but I do need to pack my bag and get the carseat checked! Those seem more important now instead of, "where should I hang this on the wall?" My friend Sara had her little boy on Tuesday and he is absolutely precious. I got to be in the room up until she hit 8 cm. She went no drugs, she dialated too fast! Lucky girl and she did amazing! Although ignorance may have been bliss, but at least I learned a few things. I took some pics and will try to get them up this weekend. It was good to experience his birth with her and congrats Sara!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment