The toast. I had to pass it up this year, but it's worth it!
Family of Christmas socks, plus one for Jared since he had to go to work. Gotta keep people safe, even on holidays, that hard working man!
Mom displaying my handiwork I made her for Christmas.
Jared was super excited for his new garage toy and I must say I was so proud of my purchase.
Too many presents, overboard as usual!
I can't believe another year has gone by! We have been back in Idaho over a year now already! We have been blessed this past year and will be even more blessed later this new year! Here are some pics from Christmas and some from New Year's. I got all the Christmas decorations down yesterday and the house just doesn't look the same! I feel like I need some new items to spruce the place up, it looks to bare. I am now under 100 days left till little peanut makes her big appearance. The pressure is on to get my big list of things to be done, done. I love the feeling of physically crossing them off the list!
No comments:
Post a Comment