Friday, December 26, 2008

24 weeks!



I will post Christmas photos later, but for now here is the 24 week update! Our little peanut girl is getting bigger and is moving around. My poor belly button is almost flat a pancake and the top is starting to poke out! I will have to take a pic cuz it looks like it has a frowny face going on. My mom, grandma, and aunt got me a bobby cuddle pillow for Christmas and let me tell you it was the best night's sleep ever last night!! I didn't wake up once and stayed sleeping on one side. I am looking forward to bedtime tonight. Thanks mom, grandma, and aunt Janet!!! Not much else new. We had a relaxing, fun Christmas full of food, games, and family. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I dread taking down all my decorations, the house just doesn't look the same after all the tinsel and lights are gone!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Stacie- you are stink'n adorable! I'm taking notes off your site. ;-)