I finally took some more belly pics (27 weeks) and so here they are! She is getting bigger for sure! Qiuck update on Peanut, she moves around a lot, but mainly in the morning and as soon as six at night comes around. I love to just sit and watch my tummy move around. Next week is the big 7 month check up with the awesome glucose test! I am so glad the nurse in my doc's office is so good at taking my blood! Also big this week is on Friday I will be entering third trimester!!! Yay! I am still feeling pretty good and can keep up with my workouts, but definitly cannot lift very much weight. I will be starting from scratch on that aspect for sure! Hopefully carrying peanut around will get my arms back in shape. I can't wait to use our jogging stroller for some good runs. I have some already mapped out and ready to go! Well, I have been posting so much lately so enjoy the pics enough chatting!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
wHoA MammA!
I finally took some more belly pics (27 weeks) and so here they are! She is getting bigger for sure! Qiuck update on Peanut, she moves around a lot, but mainly in the morning and as soon as six at night comes around. I love to just sit and watch my tummy move around. Next week is the big 7 month check up with the awesome glucose test! I am so glad the nurse in my doc's office is so good at taking my blood! Also big this week is on Friday I will be entering third trimester!!! Yay! I am still feeling pretty good and can keep up with my workouts, but definitly cannot lift very much weight. I will be starting from scratch on that aspect for sure! Hopefully carrying peanut around will get my arms back in shape. I can't wait to use our jogging stroller for some good runs. I have some already mapped out and ready to go! Well, I have been posting so much lately so enjoy the pics enough chatting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment