Monday, January 12, 2009
Thanks
To those who were so kind to write me some encouraging thoughts, I thank you. Yesterday, I sat down and started a list of things I would like to accomplish before peanut gets here and reveiwed over my what to expect book. I also got a few of my sewing projects done and tomorrow is quilting day with my friend Sara, we are determined to make quilts for our babies! I know with each little step something is being accomplished and Gina, you are right that 90 days really is a good amount of time, I think the fact that it is a 2 digit number instead of 3 freaked me out! I looked into taking classes and we will probably go to a couple of them. We will be going to the baby care basics class for sure, hopefully to get Jared somewhat over his intense fear of babies! :) Gina, you know what I am talking about! People say "it will be different when it is your baby", but honestly I think he will be more nervous because it is our baby! Plus, that man better learn how to change a diaper ot two! Thanks again ladies you are so helpful!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment