Monday, January 26, 2009

Update.

I just want to say I wish Jer would have gotten a better pic! I am not sneering, I swear! How could I with such a cute baby!

For those of you who know Jared you know that this is a HUGE accomplishment. This man wouldn't hold his own nephew until he was a year! This took a look of convincing and me forcing him to "practice" he was stiff at first but warmed up to the holding (till she cried).

Here you go Joye, an update! :) Well, no belly pics. I am lazy about that! But Jared and I got to meet our new niece, Paiton last week and she is just a doll! Cutest niece ever! We can't wait for our little one to get here so they can play! Just in time for summer too so they can play in the water together, although peanut won't be very old and hopefully just chill in the water. I am sure I will have many more pics to come of the very cute Paiton!

This past weekend, was Sara's baby shower. It was so much fun to plan and get it all set up. Her sis planned some fun games and Sara made out like a bandit with baby goodies. It makes me excited for my shower! I love getting to see everyone. There will be no string length guess at my shower either! I don't need to see all in one length hoe big around I am getting! A friend's mom made the cake and it was just as good as it looked! I made a cheesecake (Sara's favorite) and it was probably my second attempt ever at making one, but it seemed to turn out good.




3 comments:

Ashley Locke said...

Yay!! Paiton IS the cutest! We will both have the cutest nieces! :)

Gina and Ryan said...

Is that really Jared holding a baby that is younger than 5 years old??? Mark this day on the calendar!!!!! Good for him.

the Hampton's said...

Fan-tastic! Thanks for the update! The shower was way fun and the cheesecake was delicious...thank you for contributing to my non-baby belly!
And for the record...we should have taken a 2nd picture :)