Monday, December 15, 2008

Stranger

So, at work today I had my first stranger ask when I was due! Does that mean I no longer look like I have a beer gut?! It took me by surprise and then she said I look small....boo. Not everyone should be as big as a house right?! I eat like a horse! Don't know where it all goes I guess. Alright, enough of that but it was exciting that someone actually said something instead of staring! (aka the gym, stares galore at that place! Apparently, preggos can't use the elliptical or lift a weight of any kind without people giving an odd look.)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Exciting! Give it a few more weeks and the questions will start to roll, along with a lot of random/weird advice.

No you don't have to be as big as a house, you look great!

The worst size comment came from an ex-co-worker, who asked me at least once a week if I was sure it wasn't twins, while PG with my 2nd. NICE DUDE!

Do you guys have any names you're throwing around yet?