Tuesday, December 9, 2008

22 weeks


I am finally getting around to taking another photo! I decided I should at least do one in front of the tree. Finally am feeling this little girl moving around inside and it is creepy and cool at the same time. I could feel her kicking/punching the other night when I had my hand on my tummy. It feels like a little alien in there! She hasn't been going at it too hard yet, just nice little jabs. I am still feeling pretty good, just getting tired by the end of the day, but who isn't?! I invested in a bella band finally so I can rubber band my pants and they will stay up. I don't want to give up my cute pants yet!

1 comment:

valerie said...

Oh just you wait my dear, the time will come when you truly feel the "alien" inside is going to rupture something in you becasue they are punching/kicking/jabbing you!!! :) But its sooooo fun!
As for the cute pants, seriously, just get a few that are really low, I NEVER wore maternity pants, they all were ugly on me, so I just had a few really low jeans. I love silvers and bke for that. If you are looking for tips....that is what worked best for me!!! :)
You are looking so cute, tiny little bump!!!