Thursday, February 24, 2011

36 weeks



I am well into the home stretch now!! I have to admit it has gone by pretty fast, but just like last time these last couple weeks seem to drag on and on. This time around I have my bag packed and all the little things for baby are packed too. I have lists all over the house of projects I want to finish up. It is a race against time at this point! This time around I am a cleaning mad woman. I didn't seem to get that with Kylie of course until my water broke and I felt I needed to clean everything all of a sudden! ;) As I get bigger it has been more difficult to keep up with Kylie. I have reached the point where it is even hard to pick her up. I have days where I am ready for the baby to get here and others I want him to stay in there for a awhile longer. I am just really worried about how Kylie is going to react to having a new brother. She gets there is a baby in my belly, but has no clue what that really means. I do have some presents packed in my hospital bag that will be from her brother so hopefully that helps smooth things over for a little bit. I have to admit I am looking forward to haing my body back and being able to tie my owns shoes! :) On the other hand I am not looking forward to sleepless nights again, but it is temporary (hope so) and worth it. My midwife thinks I am going to go early again like last time. I had a chat with little man and told him anytime after March 6 is good. I have a mani/pedi and baby shower to help host on the 5th and birthday party on the 6th I would like to go to! :) We will see if he listens or not!

1 comment:

valerie said...

Yay, the homestretch is here. ready or not right?!
You look so beautiful and that belly is ever so rubable!
Things will work themselves out as time allows them to. Not worth stressing over things you can't control. You will be amazing, and you have those you love around you, so what more could you ask for? :)
Good luck my friend, I will miss getting to see you and talk to you on your way out of Costco. We might not have those awesome opportunites in the pharmacy....not too much down time over there for me! But I can wave at least! :)