Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fethering the Nest

This past weekend was my wonderful baby shower! I had gone back and forth on having a 2nd baby shower, but my friends were pretty convincing that I have one. Each baby deserves a party, right? :) The shower was just what I needed to get out of a funk I had been in all week (darn hormones). I was feeling stressed out and pretty anxious about having a second baby. Being surrounded by such wonderful and supporting family and friends definitely put me in a better place. These girls sure know how to spoil a baby before he gets here! Little Man is set on clothes for at least 9 months. We have a closet full of diapers and wipes now and I now am a proud owner of a double jogger! Thanks mom & dad! :) The decorations were beautiful, the food was delicous, and the cake was oh so good!! I managed to eat 2 pieces! Thanks to everyone who came and to my 2 sweet friends that took the time to put it together!
Made by oh so crafty Erin!

It tasted as good as it looked! Now Little Man has a shirt just like his dad!
With my oh so fabulous double jogger!
All the wonderful ladies!

It's in the water so look out! :)

Kylie took a late nap and missed all the fun, but showed up for cake!

Yikes! A full Tahoe!





No comments: