Friday, February 11, 2011

Nesting

Nesting has hit me hard this pregnancy. Nothing seems to be clean enough and I feel like time is ticking to get all my projects done and things in order before this baby gets here. I found this blog to help me get things in order. My pantry was in need of a major overhaul so I started there.
The dreaded "before" picture. Complete with child who loves to play in the pantry.

Not even everything that was hiding in the pantry.

Time to scrub the shelves! I didn't clean the very top shelf, there was some super heavy stuff up there that I was not going to climb up to get.

Finished!! I do need a few more bins to put tupperware in and odds and ends.

After the pantry, the next day was the dreaded "junk" cabinet we have at our house. It seemed to be the catch all cabinet and you never knew if something was going to fall out of the cabinet at you. The bottome shelf is a lot cleaner in this pic because I had already moved all my cookbooks over to the pantry. You can just imagine the choas that was the bottom shelf.

I found a bunch of good bins at the dollar store and slapped some labels on them. Oh, how it looks so much better!

Next up is the linen closet and laundry room!

No comments: