Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun on the tube.


Jared and I invested in a new tube for the boat since our old one had a hole in it and refused to stay blown up any longer. We found a large three man tube and Cabela's and had to get it! I got to go first, alone on the tube for it's maiden voyage. Let's say I ate a lot of water on that run.


We had some friends with us and decided to put all three of them on the tube. Well, Chris and Cody take off their shorts to get in to reveal they are wearing speedos!!! Yikes! They are lucky we let them stay on the boat after that! :) All in all the new tube is a blast and can't wait to use it all summer to cool off. Jared also got to do some wakeboarding which I have promised to try before summer is over. I have to work up the courage first!

2 comments:

valerie said...

Hey Stacie!!! I'm so glad you found me on my blog, I don't even know how to go about trying to find people.....?
You and Jared seem to be having loads of fun, and enjoying life! My daughter loves the pics of your dog, except she thought they were wolves at first...she is 6....and you know me and animals....not the biggest fan, but they sure are cute!

Natalie said...

Hey guys!! I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world. :-) This is a fun site- thanks for sharing. Blessings to you both!