So, we have been pretty busy the last week or so. We have taken up the sport of frolfing, which we love to play. Every Friday has become the day to play with our "team" we assembled, although we seem to have different friends joining each week.
Juno had surgery last week to remove a lump on his lip. I was pretty nervous about the vet putting him under and such, but he came out just fine and already is back to his normal self. As normal as Juno can be I suppose. Our four year anniversary was this week on the 12th. Jared had to work and it is also my aunt's birthday so we opted for a family bbq. I made the birthday cake and it was my first attempt at decorating a cake slightly professionally. I still have some practicing to do, but it didn't turn out too bad!
2 comments:
Good job on the cake, it turned out really good! I am the worst when it comes to decorating....I can do simple things only....no flowers for me!!
It's so great to hear from you! That cake is awesome and the roses are beautiful.
Our new house was so gross to start with, repair was necessary.
Glad you joined the blogging world, it sucked me in quick.
~Andrea (Douglas) Scollay
Post a Comment