Friday, June 6, 2008

Family!


So, my cousin, grandma, and uncle were here visiting last weekend. Kirsten was playing in a golf tournament at Hillcrest for a couple days. Too bad it rained on her the 2 days she played. I think she did very well, although she didn't think so. It was nice to visit and have family time. Jared and I will have to go visit them sometime this summer.
Yesterday I was standing in the kitchen and caught Sophie standing in the yard just like this! She is such a princess and quite the ham! She stayed like that for quite sometime while I had the camera out. So of course I tried to get a good pic of Juno and he is so camera shy, he runs as soon as he hears the lens come on! I caught him inside and got a pretty good one.


One more thing, my roses are in full bloom in the backyard and I had to get a pic of at least one. It is so nice to have an actual yard that I can do something with and enjoy. I seem to cut roses on a daily basis and put them all over the house. I just love summer, now if it would just warm up some more here! I feel like we brought the Alaska summer with us! Yikes!

No comments: