Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fishing


So, Jared went fishing last week with his friend Josh and he finally got a fish to bring home. Lately, he had been getting skunked, but I think he has figured out lower forty eight fishing. It did involve many trips to Cabela's and Sportsman's warehouse to get all his fishing supplies, but he now has a very complete set of fishing gear. He said the rainbow was delicious. I was not home at the time he cooked it up so I missed out. Guess we will have to go again. On another note Juno's lump came back as non-cancerous so he is cured of his aliment after the surgery. Now if only he could grow more fur. He looks so scraggly with his summer coat. We are hoping to get in some camping this week on Jared's days off. I am way excited and hope we go!

No comments: