Thursday, March 3, 2011

playtime

Since the time of Kylie being the only child is quickly shrinking I have been trying to give her lots of attention and "mommy time". Yesterday, we went over to a new indoor playground right by our house to try and break some "cabin fever". I also was hoping all the keeping up with Kylie would bring on some labor. Obviously, I had no luck. Darn. She was very into the painting this time around which of course she could care less about painting at home, but if it is done somewhre else it is cooler, right? I am investing in a month membership after the baby gets here so we don't stay cooped up in the house too much and Ky can get some energy out while I hopefully get to relax on their comfy couches! :)










1 comment:

valerie said...

How fun, is that the new place off Overland by the Majestic? Just curious. My sis was just talking about a place over there and said it was really fun :)
love the pig tails!