Tuesday, March 8, 2011

37 weeks & Zoo

I am running a week beind in my posting. Sorry. Not too much longer (hopefully) before little man makes his apperance. We hit up the zoo last week for some much needed outdoor time. The weather was decent and there was hardly anyone at the zoo, which was awesome! Kylie had a blast running around checking everything out. I also worked my last day for awhile, sad day. I have been trying to keep myself occupied and busy with little projects to keep my mind off the fact that baby is almost here and things may be crazy for a few months! :)



Loves going down slides on her belly!



Loved feeding the goats! Definitely had to give the hands a good cleaning after that.


1 comment:

Wendy Rich said...

i need you to post a 37 week comparison, between both babies. a side by side :-) you have time right? good luck hope he comes soon.