Well, we are into the home stretch for sure! Less than two weeks now. I have been neglecting the house cleaning, due to I really just want to do it once before Peanut gets here and not have to keep touching up everything! Also, I am just pooped after getting home from work, fixing dinner, walking dogs and such. I finally got into it tonight and started cleaning the baseboards, dusting and scrubbing all the doors down. I only made it about half way, but I feel it is fine for now! I took some belly pics at 37 weeks, but can't find them on my camera!! Argh. The nursery is coming along and I plan on doing the final touch ups this week. I hope to find a cute rug for the room. I have pictures to hang, but waiting for Jared's days off to have him to the heavy lifting! ;) So, here are some progress pics of Peanut's room. I am putting a rocker where the sroller is currently parked so imagine a cute corner over there! Jared and I are both getting excited and nervous for the big day! We are just hoping for a smooth delivery and a healthy baby. Isn't that what everyone hopes for though?!
No comments:
Post a Comment