Friday, August 15, 2008

McCall Lacrosse

Sunset in McCall.

My view from the tent every morning.

A view from my seat on the field (laying down, so comfy!)

Gotta be tough to play this sport!

Not the most graceful of teams!

Jared and his Blue Steel Zoolander look.

just love Jame's face in this one! (pretty sure I said "Erin's pregnant!") :) Gets them every time!

Brian and Julia by the fire.

Jared in action on the field.

I am finally posting stuff from this past weekend! I was at work this week so time just flew by! We went up to McCall for a lacrosse tournament. We camped with others in our friends yard, which was a blast and not near as bad as "real" camping. Love having a bathroom and kitchen! The guys had such a blast hanging out and playing some lacrosse. I got in a nice bike ride by myself, which was just what I needed. Julis was going to go with me the second day, but we discovered her tires were flat so we drove instead. We got to see an awesome thunderstorm, had a bonfire (with smores of course!), and I got sunburned as usual (sunscreen and all!). The weather was perfect and it was great to see friends and make some new ones. We hope to go to the tournament next year. The guys team (Whistle Pigs) lost all their games (due to hangovers, I think), but had a blast and the consolation game was more fun anyway playing with basically no rules!

No comments: