Saturday, August 2, 2008

ahh, summer


Lucy was distracted by all the kids running around.

finally got a picture of her!

On Thursday we ventured over to Roaring Springs with a couple friends and their little girl, Lucy. I have not been to Roaring Springs in I think 10 years and Jared has never been, let alone to a water park (Alaska does not have many, but they do have one indoor one!). Don't know if we could spend a whole day there, but we were sure go on every slide and I rode that Avalanche acary looking thing twice. A major feat! We were all worn out after almost four hours and had enough sun for the day, plus Lucy was on the verge of falling asleep standing up. Jared and I took a quick nap and then it was off to summer league lacrosse. Lori and I were so hot sitting in the sun watching the boys play we decided a sno cone was in order. It was the first one we both had had all summer and boy was it good! I forgot how good those things are. It definitely took the heat off. Love suumer! I have more pics, but internet isn't posting them. Grrrr.

No comments: