Erin rockin out on the boat.
Sarah and I.
Cody blasting our sweet "sound system" we have on the boat!
Last weekend was one where we planned things all weekend and nothing seemed to work out as we intended. It just happens sometimes I guess. We were itchin to get out of town for Saturday afternoon and decided Lucky Peak was far enough for the day since we are going to McCall this weekend. We rallied some friends and made the trek to find a cove to roast some hot dogs and make smores in. We found one not too far from the dock. One whole side of the beach was poison ivy, so we stayed clear of that nasty stuff. It was a good time and nice to get out of town even if it's just to Lucky Peak! Only 2 more days till we leave for McCall to play in a lacrosse tournament up there! I am going to start packing tonight I am so excited!
2 comments:
You guys are always doing something exciting! Nice boat btw!
I totally know how you feel about wanting to just get away from the world.....hope you have fun in McCall!
We were in Cascade this weekend. Maybe we passed each other?!
Post a Comment